- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Little Black Book of Connections by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Breakthrough Copywriter by Dr. Robert C. Worstell
- GracePoint Publishing Website (https://gracepointpublishing.com/)
- GracePoint Publishing Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/gracepointpublishing)
It is certainly a tough time for everyone now that we are currently enduring a collective pause amid the coronavirus pandemic. As fear and anxiety intensifies, how do you survive and thrive during this outbreak?
Today, we are joined by Michelle Vandepas of the GracePoint Publishing. She will tell us why NOW is the best time to write a book. Also, she shares her tips on how you can leverage a book for your business and utilize this quarantine time to restore and create new possibilities.
If you’re someone who wants to leverage your book for your business or looking for a purpose to write a book, you shouldn’t miss out on this episode.
What we discussed in this episode:
- How to start a book publishing business online [2:30]
- Are physical books losing their place for ebooks? [5:49]
- The purpose of writing a book [8:47]
- How entrepreneurs can leverage a book for their business [9:42]
- Tips on marketing your book [12:24]
- How to utilize your time as an entrepreneur during a pandemic [15:41]
- Why NOW is the best time to write a book while in quarantine [17:22]
About Michelle Vandepas
Michelle Vandepas is an author, a TEDx speaker, and a visibility coach, She is also the co-founder of GracePoint Publishing, the innovators in collaborative, partnership publishing. She serves personal development and quantum healing experts to transform their message into their legacy.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.