- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- The Kula Ring Podcast (https://kulapartners.com/thekularing/)
The marketing funnel is the go-to strategy used by most marketers that some fail to stop and think whether it is still effective for their business. In fact, it’s highly flawed and potentially could lead to a budget spill.
With traditional marketing funnels full of holes and flaws, how do you best reach your target audience?
Today, we’ll be diving deep into why traditional marketing front-end funnels are a bit disjointed, the difference between B2B and B2C marketing, and how to reach the target organisations for small businesses.
If you want to see your conversion rates explode then head over to the show now.
What we discussed in this episode:
- Carman’s elevator pitch [01:18]
- Why the traditional marketing funnel is dead [02:50]
- The funnel is limited and increasingly less effective [04:20]
- The 1st flaw of the funnel: Terminology gets confusing [07:20]
- The 2nd flaw of the funnel: BANT doesn’t make sense [09:05]
- Flipping the marketing funnel on its head [11:21]
- B2B marketing vs B2C marketing [14:34]
- The ideal marketing model for small businesses [16:14]
- What is Terminus and what does it do? [20:12]
- Client focus is the order of the day [24:36]
- Carman’s recipe for the perfect Old Fashioned [25:53]
About Carman Pirie
Carman Pirie is the co-founder of Kula Partners, a Canada-based company that focuses on digitally transforming how B2B manufacturers market and sell. He also hosts ‘The Kula Ring’ podcast dedicated to discuss and dissect topics on B2B marketing.
You can connect with Carman Pirie through the Kula Partners website.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.