- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Terry Ogburn’s Website (https://terryogburn.com/)
- The Medici Effect by Frans Johansson (https://www.amazon.com/Medici-Effect-Elephants-Epidemics-Innovation/dp/1515959341)
Being hard hit by the current pandemic has forced businesses to take a step back and reevaluate their plans. It’s times like these when everyone’s commitment is tested.
It’s no easy feat to continue operations under the disruption we’re facing. For some, sticking to a tried and tested strategy is their solution, but is this still effective?
In this episode, Terry Ogburn is here with us to share how we can continue financing our businesses during a global crisis, what you should do to keep earning, and the key things you need to remember to emerge victorious at the end of the day.
Discover the formula to business success and turn the tables by tuning in to this episode now!
What we discussed in this episode:
- The ‘whats’ and ‘hows’ of Terry’s work [01:28]
- Bridging the gap between dreams and reality: The 90-Day Rule [03:05]
- Terry’s inspiration for getting into consulting [05:22]
- Four keys to business development [06:24]
- Key takeaways from the recent global crisis [09:22]
- The changes necessary to come out successful [13:02]
- Remove yourself from the negativity [19:49]
- You should know your numbers [22:18]
- Forecasting the cost of sales [23:27]
About Terry Ogburn
Terry Ogburn is a business development consultant that has been in the industry for several years. He has helped many major companies, such as Radio Shack and AT&T Wireless, scale their businesses through comprehensive business plans and strategies. He is the owner and Lead Business Coach of Ogburn’s Business Solutions. He is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and small business owners achieve business success.
Grab the reduced price of Terry’s Fast Start Program now at $1,297 by giving him a call at 727-422-4771.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.