- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Maropost Website (https://maropost.com/)
- BambooHR Website (https://www.bamboohr.com/)
- Leagues Website (https://league.com/ca/)
Running a large company is a tremendous task. There’s still a difference with how entrepreneurs run their businesses while it was small compared to when it scaled up. Hopefully, the gradual growth allows opportunities to learn along the way.
But what if you’re someone leading a company that achieved an accelerated growth of 11x? That’s who we have here right now as we look at how workplace culture and ethics can transfer over when you scale.
Today, we have the CEO of Maropost, Ross Paquette. We talk about what it is like running two offices in two different cultures, the factors that make them stand out as a company, the importance of employee health, and so much more.
Whether you’re scaling your company or managing a large organisation already, this episode is perfect for you.
What we discussed in this episode:
- What Maropost offers to its users [01:19]
- The fuel that led to astronomical revenue growth [03:20]
- Their key differences compared with other software [07:24]
- The difficulty of maintaining strong work ethics as they grew [09:12]
- What they learned from hiring pitfalls they encountered [11:46]
- The office setup, atmosphere, and benefits at their company [16:12]
- Focusing on employee health and wellness [19:23]
- Why service companies should focus on profitability [24:43]
About Ross Paquette
Ross Paquette is the Chairman & CEO of SaaS company, Maropost. Ross scaled Maropost to become the fastest growing companies in North America without ever using funding. Maropost is now known as the only unified customer engagement platform built from the ground up. It allows companies to connect with their customers at every step of their journey.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.