- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Rythmia Life Advancement Center (https://www.rythmia.com/)
Media is supposedly a huge, well-oiled machine in the business of spreading the truth. But in some cases, it results in agenda-driven, misinformation. This is experienced by those who challenge the very foundation of big corporations and the medical industry.
Finding yourself dealing with a lot of backlash can be overwhelming and the immediate action is a reaction to all the hate. But reacting isn’t the best course of action to take.
In today’s episode, Chef Pete Evans is here as we get to the bottom of the bad publicity he’s been facing online. Having gone through the fire, he tells us what it takes to deal with haters. Pete also shares the new product range he’s been working on.
Is there no such thing as bad publicity? Find out now by tuning in!
What we discussed in this episode:
- Chef Pete Evans’ background and what he is working on [2:35]
- How Pete navigates around the negativity towards his beliefs and products [6:41]
- Pete’s way of managing backlash [13:13]
- Understanding the trigger and agenda of people to stay authentic [17:42]
- The huge change in the media landscape [26:13]
- The calculated effort to protect certain industries [30:04]
- Pete’s experience with Rythmia Life Advancement Center [32:20]
- Pete’s daily routine of setting an intention [37:40]
About Pete Evans
Pete Evans is a chef, author, and TV presenter. He has published several cookbooks and has created his own TV show, The Paleo Way. He is known as one of the judges in the competitive cooking show, My Kitchen Rules. Between doing interviews and working on health-based documentaries, Pete sees himself as a student of life and likes to share the information that he has accumulated over the years.
Take advantage of his free, 10 week Paleo program called The Paleo Way.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.