- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Glenn Lundy Website (https://glennlundy.com/)
We are at a very crucial moment in our history. With the disruption brought about by COVID-19 and the change being imposed upon most, there has never been a time when we needed leaders.
We need leaders to take a stand, think of the long-term, and make decisions with a mindset for the future. More than that, we need leaders to bring out the best in us.
What does it take to extract greatness in people? That’s what we find out today with Glenn Lundy as we talk about leading high performing teams, making sure the organisation moves and grows together, and areas where people are doing well and where they can improve.
Take your leadership ante to the next level and tune in to this episode now!
What we discussed in this episode:
- The great work being done by Glenn [01:35]
- The act of extracting greatness from others [02:14]
- The misfalls of putting someone in the wrong seat and the standard of average [03:57]
- Fear hinders the transition of leadership to online [07:00]
- Example of effective communication in an organisation [09:22]
- The minimum standard that companies should have [10:14]
- Why businesses shouldn’t be reactive and instead think long-term [11:33]
- Steps for optimising leadership for the future [13:57]
- Top leadership books to read [15:47]
- Struggle leads to growth and change [17:55]
About Glenn Lundy
Glenn Lundy is an automotive industry expert and pioneer of the 800% Club, a system that teaches automobile dealerships how to increase their sales volume. After overcoming difficulties in his life, he put up the #RiseandGrind morning show to help other people by providing inspiration, motivation, and education.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.