- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Ep. 17: 3 Things I Learned From NAC (http://www.kimbarrett.com.au/3-things-i-learnt-from-national-achievers-congress/)
A business partnership is a relationship that you take care of. It’s a long game and merely taking advantage of what benefits you is not the right way to go.
How do you truly build business partnerships where you get luckier as you continue to add value? We have someone here who’s been on top of that.
Today, Michael Lane joins us as we talk about effective business partnerships. We cover how to create, leverage, and use those relationships in your business.
Strap in and listen to this episode so you can elevate your relationships to the next level.
What we discussed in this episode:
- The business of changing lives [01:51]
- Success comes to those who take action [02:50]
- The realities of success [05:28]
- Putting a stop to unreal expectations [09:01]
- The greatest lineup of speakers he’s had [10:43]
- The life changing, Les Brown [12:44]
- Russell Brand onstage and backstage [14:39]
- Adding value to leverage relationships with partners [16:57]
- The good bloke policy he follows [22:06]
- The dream speakers he wants to get [27:07]
- The opportunity from continuing to dream and serve others [30:26]
- His long-term vision involving education [34:15]
About Michael Lane
Michael Lane is the director of Success Resources, a leading global provider of educational resources, seminars, and workshops. They have been in charge of the events by Gary Vee, Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, and even the National Achievers Congress.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.