- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Virtual Edge Website (https://thevirtualedge.com/)
LinkedIn is an underappreciated and underutilised platform. Most don’t realise yet the amount of lead generation you can get from optimising your profile.
However, lead generation is not merely sending random messages to people. There is a process that needs to be followed for it to be successful.
We’ve got everything about LinkedIn lead generation in today’s episode with Matthew Clark as he tells us what he classifies as a lead and how he goes about it in the process he uses in his business.
If you’re still trying to figure out how to optimise your LinkedIn profile for leads, then this is the episode for you.
What we discussed in this episode:
- The simple answer to what Matthew does [01:22]
- What exactly is classified as a lead? [01:35]
- Handling leads with the help of a sales team [04:29]
- Which businesses should use LinkedIn to get leads? [06:28]
- The statistics on their leads and conversion rates [09:28]
- How Matthew can help you get started on LinkedIn lead generation [12:06]
- The art of crafting a good opening message [12:55]
- The steps to building your LinkedIn [20:20]
About Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark is the co-creator of the LinkedIn Rainmaker Lead System. Through this system, he helps coaches, consultants, and advisors get 2-5 high-value leads per day. He is the Chief Rainmaker at Virtual Edge, which has supported 156 clients in identifying their serious buyers.
You can connect with Matt through his LinkedIn.
Take advantage of their free training and get your profile set-up for conversions by going through their LinkedIn Mini Makeover Step-by-Step Guide.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.