- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Sims Distillery (https://simsdistillery.com/)
- An Entrepreneur’s Advantage with Steve Sims (https://www.facebook.com/groups/stevedsims/)
- Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen (https://www.amazon.com/Bluefishing-Art-Making-Things-Happen-ebook/dp/B071CJZZS5)
Being able to grow your network and adding value to your clients are crucial skills for every entrepreneur. Getting your name on the list and one foot in the door isn’t enough to determine your influence. It’s when people start asking you to not leave is the key.
In this episode, we are joined by Steve Sims, the author of Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen. He will break down his process for approaching crazy requests from his clients and making it actually happen in real life. Also, he drops knowledge bombs on the benefit of getting paid while adding value to your clients.
If you’re someone who wants to go out there and make an impact, work with high performing and influential people, and make a difference in people’s lives, you surely don’t want to miss this episode.
What we discussed in this episode:
- How Steve approaches extraordinary requests and turns them into reality [3:20]
- Why you only get better when you keep going [6:02]
- How to be irresistible with clients [9:41]
- Steve’s top three ultimate favours from clients that he had made possible [11:15]
- Why clients would want to pay more [22:03]
- Things to learn from Steve’s online courses [28:01]
About Steve Sims
Steve Sims is the visionary founder of Bluefish, the world’s first luxury concierge that delivers the highest level of personalized travel, transportation, and cutting-edge entertainment services to corporate executives, celebrities, professional athletes, and other discerning individuals interested in living life to its fullest. He is also the author of Bluefishing, a well-known speaker to luxury clubs and entrepreneurial groups, and a business coach.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.