- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Consulting Success Website (https://www.consultingsuccess.com/)
- The Consulting Blueprint (https://www.consultingsuccess.com/blueprint)
You hear the term consultant thrown around a lot, but do you really know what consultants do and what they bring to the table? There’s one way to get answers and that’s to get it directly from a successful consultant.
In today’s episode, Michael Zipursky joins us to give us all the relevant information about consulting. He tells us how successful consultants find leads and what are the best methods for getting results. Plus, he shares with us the two things businesses should be during the Coronavirus crisis.
Whether you’re someone thinking of becoming a consultant or a business considering engaging one, this episode is worth a listen.
What we discussed in this episode:
- The definition of a consultant [01:51]
- The types of consultants and the industries they help [04:17]
- The consultants that they work with [06:33]
- The process of getting leads [09:08]
- The best platform for getting direct outreach results [12:14]
- Leveraging direct mail [14:44]
- The need to show care and provide a unique value [17:44]
- The one mindset that creates positive results [22:45]
About Michael Zipursky
Michael Zipursky is the CEO of Consulting Success. He’s advised organizations like Financial Times, Dow Jones, RBC, Omron, Sumitomo and helped Panasonic launch new products into global markets. He has helped over 370 consultants from around the world attract more clients, increase their fees, win more proposals, and add six and seven figures to their annual revenues. He is one of the world’s top authorities on growing a consulting business.
You may also reach Michael on LinkedIn.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.