- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Koohlah Website (https://www.koohlah.com/)
- Relentless by Tim Grover (https://www.amazon.com/Relentless-Unstoppable-Tim-S-Grover/dp/1476714207)
Sometimes a business looks like it’s making the best decisions for its customers when in fact, it isn’t. When we look behind the curtain, we see how some decisions were harmful to us.
The choice to either maximise profit or fulfill what’s best for the consumer is an ongoing tug-of-war. What’s more, we also need to look behind a leader’s intentions.
In Part 2 of our conversation on conscious leadership with Koohlah’s Harrison Fischer, we delve into where people have been lacking in conscious leadership.
Whether you’ve heard of conscious leadership or not, this show is perfect for you, so tune in.
If you haven’t listened to Part 1 of our conversation, go back and listen to it first here.
What we discussed in this episode:
- Good and bad examples of conscious leadership in the U.S. [01:31]
- The origin of the term ‘zebra’ company [10:51]
- What Harrison feels about conscious leadership from a political standpoint [11:33]
- Conscious leadership is not worrying about how you look [17:29]
- Does a conscious leader take the negative consequences now or later? [19:34]
- Going against mainstream ideas on food: Veggies as the main dish [26:24]
- Opening the doors to Koohlah: Plans for giving an inside look to a conscious brand [30:40]
- Why be a conscious leader? [32:20]
About Harrison Fischer
Harrison Fischer is a food addict who started Koohlah to create radically healthy snacks. He focused on removing all the unhealthy stuff that causes people to binge and developed a snack that people can love and stay healthy at the same time.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.