- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Koohlah Website (https://www.koohlah.com/)
Business is about selling things and making a profit, right? But as entrepreneurs, we can do more by using our power and the opportunities we create to leave a positive impact in the world.
Whether that involves choosing what’s best for customers or making sure our environment is protected, our decisions matter.
In Part 1 of our talk on conscious leadership, we chat with Harrison Fischer from Koohlah about what it means to be a conscious leader, the decisions he has made to stick to their values, how they make sure to care for the environment, and so much more.
Position yourself for the win and prepare for the future by tuning in to the show!
What we discussed in this episode:
- The honest-to-goodness answer to what Harrison does [01:19]
- What is conscious leadership? [03:04]
- Leading through the lens of their values: How Koohlah goes all the way for their customer [07:28]
- Choosing ingredients that are truly healthy and not just healthy on label [11:06]
- Making decisions that show care for the environment [14:11]
- What it takes to create radically healthy chips [16:49]
- Take ownership of your product to win [21:29]
- Helping others through their Conscious Leadership Program [25:14]
About Harrison Fischer
Harrison Fischer is a food addict who started Koohlah to create radically healthy snacks. He focused on removing all the unhealthy stuff that causes people to binge and developed a snack that people can love and stay healthy at the same time.
If you’re interested to learn more about being a conscious leader then join Koohlah’s Conscious Leadership Program or check out their Instagram page.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.