- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Momentum Podcast (https://momentumpodcast.com/)
An entrepreneur is built and wired differently. We want to take something from the future and push for it to become a reality in our today. But the journey towards that can be difficult and full of stress as we struggle to grow our business.
What are the things you need to scale your business? That’s what we go over today with Alex Charfen. He tells us how he has effectively helped companies and entrepreneurs reach their goals by giving them the systems and tools for them to change the world.
Learn how you can make your vision a reality by listening to this phenomenal episode now.
What we discussed in this episode:
- How he helps entrepreneurs [01:47]
- Going through several iterations to develop a movement [02:39]
- The connection between business and social movements [03:56]
- Finding the moment when everything clicks [06:02]
- The birth of the Entrepreneurial Personality Type (EPT) book [07:28]
- How they achieved high adoption of their program [12:31]
- Hardcore analysis as the first step to building momentum [16:57]
- The difference between a strategic plan vs a tactical plan [20:36]
- Recognising the EPT as a momentum based being [27:08]
- Success requires process, structure, and routine [31:45]
About Alex Charfen
Alex Charfen is the best person in the world when it comes to identifying the Entrepreneurial Personality Type. He knows the pains, thoughts, fears, and frustrations of every business owner. As an entrepreneur, teacher, author, speaker, and coach, he is on a mission to start a revolution that could change everything for small business owners.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.