- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join the 21 Days To Infinite Video Impact Challenge (https://www.infiniteimpactchallenge.com/)
Video is a big thing now when it comes to marketing. More people are consuming video content. Your customer is probably online now watching videos. As a marketer, if you don’t get on video, your competitors will take your market share and leave you behind. But with the influx of video content, it has also become harder to differentiate in a competitive world.
In this episode, Marley Jaxx, an expert in video marketing, joins us to talk about her approach to growing a business using video. As the person who makes people famous on YouTube, she goes through the key strategies people should implement and what are the metrics they should look at.
If you’ve been struggling to grow your YouTube channel, make sure not to miss this episode.
What we discussed in this episode:
- How Marley got into video marketing [2:08]
- Marley’s approach to helping people overcome camera shyness [3:05]
- Recommended platforms for distributing video content [4:15]
- How to manage the expectations of clients [6:36]
- What is a good view time [9:46]
- The goals of doing Facebook and Instagram videos [10:34]
- Marley’s preferred pay-to-play platform for pushing paid ads [11:19]
- Using titling and SEO to compete in saturated niches [12:17]
- Marley’s go-to method for analysing search volume [16:51]
- The coolest person she’s worked with, marketing strategies used, and the results [18:30]
- Their 21-day challenge to help beginners [20:44]
- Hiding Easter eggs in your videos [22:43]
About Marley Jaxx
Marley Jaxx is an expert in video marketing and YouTube marketing. She is the person you go to when you want to grow your business using video or if you want to grow your YouTube channel. Her goal is to position influencers and thought leaders through omnipresent video content.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.