- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Zapier Website (https://zapier.com/)
- Lead Score by Zapier (https://zapier.com/apps/lead-information/integrations)
- Clearbit Website (https://clearbit.com/attributes)
- Digest by Zapier (https://zapier.com/apps/digest/help)
- Push by Zapier (https://zapier.com/apps/push/help)
- Sniply (https://snip.ly/)
- Revue (https://www.getrevue.co/)
- Check out a tutorial for Zapier (https://jimmyrose.me/zapier-tutorial/)
- BankStatements Website (https://bankstatements.com.au/)
- TextExpander (https://textexpander.com/)
Business owners face a ton of tasks that need to be done every day. Hiring staff can be a solution, but there are better ways to increase productivity.
There are so many tools that can be used to automate a business’ workflow and minimize the time spent on any task.
Today, automation master Jimmy Rose teaches us some tricks on how he’s been able to integrate Zapier to automate his workflow, increase productivity, and free up more of his time to do the things he wants to do.
Find out how to get more done in less time by tuning in to this episode.
What we discussed in this episode:
- What Jimmy does [1:41]
- What productivity means to him [02:15]
- Saving time through automation [03:09]
- Beyond linking data to getting leads [06:49]
- Possibilities with Zapier to automate workflow [10:51]
- Getting rid of time-consuming tasks [15:55]
- Filling newsletters and social feeds through a plugin [16:52]
- Importing content via RSS feeds [18:01]
- Identifying things to automate [22:04]
- What about automatching payments online [25:41]
- Best time saving tool: TextExpander [29:22]
About Jimmy Rose
Jimmy Rose is the automation master at JimmyRose.me. He helps businesses increase their productivity through automation so that they can get more done in less time and allow the business owners to live the life they want.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.