• Introduction [0:00]
• What does Chris Bello do? [1:13]
• What is a property connector? [2:33]
• Top channels that Chris uses to bring in more ideal clients [5:29]
• How Chris got into property and real estate [7:55]
• Another way of being intentional is not just doing what you want to do [9:39]
• Navigating through challenges such as COVID [13:37]
• Worry about the things you can control not the things you can’t [16:34]
• What kind of goals should you be setting for yourself? [19:08]
• Perfect example of why you need to dig a well before you get thirsty [21:47]
• Why Chris believes in the saying that goes “what goes around, comes around” [23:22]
• Chris gives tips on how to become more effective around productivity [25:12]
• The true hack to becoming more productive is NOT 24/7 availability [28:23]
Clay Mosley is the CEO of Dripify — a company that provides the best online marketing training to service-based entrepreneurs. Clay sells himself as a marketing guy who happens to know how to code and that’s pretty much all the selling point he needs. He started as a web developer and eventually got into marketing, so Clay knows everything about a website that converts.
Thanks for checking out today’s episode! Be sure to tune in for the next one, subscribe, and share this podcast.
Connect with The Kim Barrett Show:
• Subscribe on Youtube
• Follow Us on Facebook
Want access to the “Behind The Scenes” takeways from The Kim Barrett Show? PLUS “Insider Access” to the latest advertising insights from the HQs of the biggest ad platforms on the planet?GET ACCESS
Kim Barrett is a world renown Social Media Marketer, focussing on Facebook. He Is an International Best Selling Author, Speaker and Trainer, having taught marketing around the world and helping businesses grow to 6 and 7 figures.