• Introduction [0:00]
• What Alex Water does [1:47]
• Why Alex decided to unlock time, money, and freedom for himself [2:04]
• What’s holding your business back from unlocking more time, money, and freedom? [6:24]
• What a solopreneur’s next hire should be [10:35]
• 3-step onboarding process at Workspace Co [12:17]
• Alex’s best piece of advice for entrepreneurs for the coming year 2022 [16:18]
• Results people get in working with Alex [19:02]
Alex Waters is the Founder of Workspaceco. He started the company in 2015 with just two staff members in the Philippines and the primary reason was to supply remote online staff to his own businesses in Australia.
Today, their company helps other companies (ranging from start-ups to $10m+ businesses) with their Outsourcing needs. He’s based in Perth and he used to own several real estate agencies before selling out in 2020, Alex is also involved in property investing & development and he just launched a podcast called The Alex Waters Show where they cover three main themes; Business, Exploration of the Human Experience, and Psychedelics.
Thanks for checking out today’s episode! Be sure to tune in for the next one, subscribe, and share this podcast.
Connect with The Kim Barrett Show:
• Subscribe on Youtube
• Follow Us on Facebook
Want access to the “Behind The Scenes” takeways from The Kim Barrett Show? PLUS “Insider Access” to the latest advertising insights from the HQs of the biggest ad platforms on the planet?GET ACCESS
Kim Barrett is a world renown Social Media Marketer, focussing on Facebook. He Is an International Best Selling Author, Speaker and Trainer, having taught marketing around the world and helping businesses grow to 6 and 7 figures.