• Introduction [0:00]
• Claudia describes her work and what she actually does [1:24]
• Claudia talks a bit about her journey and realisations [1:53]
• What motivated Claudia to help other people in their employment struggles [4:53]
• Red flags you need to take note of when going to interviews [6:51]
• Identifying the red flags in a resumé [10:12]
• A tip to make your resumé stand out [12:49]
• Here’s how Claudia helps her clients differ from the rest [14:08]
• Foresight on the opportunities happening in the labor market in the near future [18:16]
• Employers need to ask this question more during interviews [21:33]
Claudia Miller is a certified career coach for serious professionals. She started off her career as a regular employee who wasn’t earning much and didn’t love her job. Claudia wanted to make a change in other people’s lives when she got fascinated by the secrets of successful careermen and women in obtaining successful careers. Now, ClaudiaIuses a mix of traditional career advancement methods, along with her own proven, proprietary, “unconventional” strategies she has picked up along her own journey. It is her goal to help people get the best results, in the shortest amount of time.
Thanks for checking out today’s episode! Be sure to tune in for the next one, subscribe, and share this podcast.
Connect with The Kim Barrett Show:
• Subscribe on Youtube
• Follow Us on Facebook
Want access to the “Behind The Scenes” takeways from The Kim Barrett Show? PLUS “Insider Access” to the latest advertising insights from the HQs of the biggest ad platforms on the planet?GET ACCESS
Kim Barrett is a world renown Social Media Marketer, focussing on Facebook. He Is an International Best Selling Author, Speaker and Trainer, having taught marketing around the world and helping businesses grow to 6 and 7 figures.