The National Achievers Congress is a fantastic event organized by Success Resources. This event is perfect for folks who love networking and learning things from business veterans such as Gary Vee and Grant Cardone.
In this episode, I’ll share the top three things I learned. First, I’ll help you figure out if you should go to these types of events. Second, I’ll share my biggest takeaways from Gary and Grant. Lastly, you’ll learn how to apply these lessons to your business so you can be successful too.
All I’m about to tell you is straightforward and unbiased so you can be informed in the best way possible. Are you up to learning the success insights I learned? Sit back and join me as I discuss them.
The NAC and Its Lessons (2:04)
- The NAC is a huge event that draws up to 5,000 people in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Auckland.
Learn From Each Speaker (3:01)
- Think of NAC as a relationship event and not a revenue event.
- It’s easy to be frustrated and overwhelmed while waiting for the speaker you want to speak onstage. But make the most out of your money by listening to everyone and picking up useful nuggets of information from them along the way.
- Check out their social media, so you’ll know what they’re up to.
- Try not to be upset when they offer or sell you things. You can decide whether to buy from them or not.
From Gary Vee and Grant Cardone (8:05)
- There’s barely any difference between you and Gary Vee and Grant Cardone. At the end of the day, they’re regular people just like you.
- The difference? They have abnormal thinking, followed by abnormal actions. They think differently, and they work hard.
- They have big goals and big aspirations.
- They reminded me of things I already knew, but listening to them pushed me to start taking action.
Applying Lessons to Your Business (10:27)
- There are two avenues: building relationships and building revenue.
- Get in front of people. You need exposure—tell them about your business.
- If more people know about you, then more of them will flow into your business.
- In return, you make sales with each of them. All of these brought together equates to tremendous revenues.
Important Questions to Ask Yourself (11:30)
- How can I get in front of more people?
- How can I build relationships with more people?
- How can I generate revenue from more people?
Want to learn more about bringing the best out of your business? Head on over to www.freeusb.com.au. It’s free, easy, and has a vast range of information you’ll find useful.
Thanks for listening! See you in the next episode!