- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
Get ready for a 10-minute episode of just me, Kim Barrett, providing you an easy to consume, practical episode on why you need a niche in business.
That’s right. In our first ever audio episode, I lay down the fundamentals that need to be in place in your business for your marketing to succeed!
You won’t want to miss this, jump into this episode now!
What I discussed in this episode:
- Why we have to talk about marketing [00:52]
- The key is understanding your niche [01:54]
- Market to the individual [03:05]
- Identifying the person you’ll market to [04:26]
- Stake out and observe their wants, needs, and dreams [06:02]
- Know them better first before playing with your targeting [07:10]
About Kim Barrett
Kim Barrett is the host of The Kim Barrett Show Podcast. A world-renowned Social Media Marketer focusing on Facebook, he is also an international best selling author, speaker and trainer. Having taught marketing around the world and helping businesses grow to 6 and 7 figures, his agency, Your Social Voice, now helps businesses get heard on social media, and most importantly, build engagement, generate more leads and more sales.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.