- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber (https://amzn.to/3kxudoN)
- SYSTEMology by David Jenyns (https://www.systemology.com/book/)
Have you always dreamed of living the life that you want rather than being chained down to your desk all day working for your business?
One of the biggest paradoxes that entrepreneurs encounter is that by getting into business to achieve freedom, they end up getting too entangled in it instead.
Don’t fall into the trap of getting another job as we talk with Dave Jenyns today about using systems on your business so you can finally enjoy the freedom that you’ve always wanted.
Unshackle yourself by tuning in to this show now.
What we discussed in this episode:
- Dave’s brief introduction [01:04]
- When is the best time to add systems for your business? [03:09]
- Business systems are important but are rarely urgent [07:44]
- Stumbling across Michael Gerber [10:55]
- To get the results that you want, model it to someone who has achieved success [16:48]
- The bottom-line benefits of having a fully-functioning system [22:11]
- Make systemisation a two-person job [25:25]
- The first step of systemisation is to map out your process [27:04]
About Dave Jenyns
Dave Jenyns is the author of the upcoming book SYSTEMology that talks about how systems can make your business life easier and freer. He is also the Founder and CEO of systemHUB. Having systemised himself out of the business, he is now dedicated to helping other entrepreneurs use systems to ultimately remove themselves from the business and live life on their own terms.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.