- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz (https://amzn.to/3hjknom)
- Descript App (https://www.descript.com/)
- The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast (https://evergreenprofits.com/category/the-podcast/)
Trying to stand out in a sea of podcasts is like shooting for the moon: it’s almost impossible! But with the right strategy and know-how, you’ll quickly be topping the charts.
We’ll find out today as we speak with Joe Fier from The Hustle and Flowchart Podcast. Hop on as we try to dissect the business of podcasting and talk about why you should start building connections to grow your podcast.
Tune in to this episode now!
What we discussed in this episode:
- Business is a party [01:13]
- The hustle behind “The Hustle and Flowchart Podcast” [02:45]
- The business aspect of podcasting [04:55]
- Doing the podcast notes and show notes [07:31]
- Repurposing and monetising the show notes through the power of direct mail [09:11]
- Building the Netflix of marketing [11:56]
- Getting Mike Michalowicz of Profit First to guest in the podcast [13:56]
- Using the Dream 100 Process in building meaningful connections [16:12]
- Free and paid contests to boost audience engagement [21:32]
- People don’t get the guests they want because they’re not asking [25:51]
About Joe Fier
Joe Fier is a co-host of The Hustle and Flowchart Podcast and a co-founder of Evergreen Profits. They are a 7-figure affiliate marketing company driving revenues for entrepreneurs through actionable marketing strategies. Their success in the podcasting platform has brought big names such as Jay Abraham and Perry Marshall into their show. With a marketing success of over eight years, their client-base has continuously grown over the years.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.