- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
- Swanwick Sleep Website (https://www.swanwicksleep.com/)
Ever wish you could go back to being a toddler and be grateful for all of those naps our parents made us have?! It’s pretty common as adults for us to lack QUALITY sleep. With the stresses of life and the screens we’re all practically stuck to – a good night’s sleep seems few and far between, but today’s podcast guest has some tips to have you having consecutive restful nights ahead!
James Swanwick, Owner of Swanwick Blue Light Blocking glasses, shares his hacks for peak performance and a routine that will increase your sleep time and quality in no time. We also learn more about his networking prowess, having interviewed big Hollywood celebrities like Jack Nicholson, Angelina Jolie, Hugh Hefner, and more.
Ready to sleep a whole lot better and subsequently perform better? Tune in to this episode.
What we discussed in this episode:
- Getting better sleep by blocking the blue light [01:21]
- Wearing clear lenses during daytime vs orange lenses during nighttime [03:32]
- The best time to wear blue-light-blocking glasses is 1 hour before bedtime [05:43]
- Helping people achieve peak performance through health and wellness [06:58]
- Persuasion is 7% what you say and 93% how you say it [09:04]
- In networking, once you’re in, proximity becomes power [12:19]
- There’s always a fear of the unknown, but don’t let it hold you back [16:05]
- The key to improving your performance is by putting yourself in a happy state [19:40]
- Getting quality sleep gives you an edge over most people [22:40]
About James Swanwick
James Swanwick is a man of many talents. He helps people reduce or quit their drinking habits and get better sleep, thereby improving their performance. Starting out as a journalist from Brisbane, Australia, he moved to Los Angeles, California and had his big break in Hollywood as an entertainment correspondent after interviewing two-time Oscar winner, Jack Nicholson. In 2010, he became an ESPN Sports reporter. In 2015, he was listed as one of the 25 Professional Networking Experts by Forbes.
You can follow James on Instagram or join the 30-Day No-Alcohol Challenge.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.