- Your Social Voice Website (https://www.yoursocialvoice.com.au/)
- Become the Mogul of your industry (https://www.mogulcall.com)
- Join our Mogul Mastermind (https://www.mogulmastermind.com.au/)
Do you want to craft copy that is so compelling that your reader will want to immediately respond to your call of action? Then I’ve got a simple approach for you…..
Wrapping up our episodes covering the NOC method of Niche, Offer, and Copy, I’m going to teach how important the copywriting component truly is. All this time, you may have been writing content instead of copy! I’ll let you know the difference and how you can write Facebook ad copy that inspires your buyer to move forward.
Tune in now and learn how to write copy like a pro!
What I discussed in this episode:
- Are you writing copy or content? [01:02]
- Understand the psyche of the consumer with this 4 questions [02:11]
- Look for key outcomes then string the whole picture [04:16]
- The 3 variance of copy you can use [04:56]
- The NOC lets you speak to the market that wants what you have [06:47]
About Kim Barrett
Kim Barrett is the host of The Kim Barrett Show Podcast. A world-renowned Social Media Marketer focusing on Facebook, he is also an international best selling author, speaker and trainer. Having taught marketing around the world and helping businesses grow to 6 and 7 figures, his agency, Your Social Voice, now helps businesses get heard on social media, and most importantly, build engagement, generate more leads and more sales.
Thank you so much for listening! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.